| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 74 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 74 | So today I was driveing and forgot somthing at the house so I pulled over and started to turn around and when I was backing towards the wall of dirt on the side of the road I hit the dirt with my rear bumper and bent it in and messed up the side of my truck so now I have some more body work to do. :mad: | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 738 | I did something similar to my truck a few years ago...irritating.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton My Machine | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | Hang in there T-rav, "Somedays are Diamonds, somedays are Stones" Any day you have your health, and a "BOLT" to drive, or work on, is a DIAMOND. Regards, Cliff59 | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | know how you feel, right after i got my truck i was backing up and the door caught on a tree limb and went the other way. i cried and so did my son seeing my distress, he was only 11 at the time . ron
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 | About 2 yrs ago I ran into mine with the riding mower.still can see the mark after touch up. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | When I run into something with my truck....I have that object removed. I lost my garage door, garbage cans, deck, kids toys. I almost lost my girlfriend when her car disappeared, but I just don't know what happened to it.  | | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 | At least dirt is cheap. In other words you didn't back into a BMW or something. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 58 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 58 | I know how u feel, I tore my mirror and bend in my door with my mailbox, backing up. I got rid of the mailbox, much to the dismay of the mailman who kept leaving the mail on my door step. keep ur chin up..... | | |
| |
| |