Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | just curious if I am the only one in the world that has to give up something to get something, such as sell a truck before you get another one, Man I thought it was the time of year to get anything that you wanted, life is just not fair sometimes  Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Sorta sounds like that would depend on the bank acct.Aint nothin wrong with havin 2 trucks,or 3 or 4.Talk to Santa Claus. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | Know whatcha mean there joker. I saw a 2005 Sierra advertised in yesterdays newspaper for $12k. Mentioned it to my wife and she said, "Yeah, I've been thinking about that. What if you sold the Pontiac or the truck and got a new vehicle to drive everyday?". And I was like, "Uh, I wasn't thinking so much a 1 for 1 swap". There's no way I'm giving up the C20 or the Chieftain! I guess she'll just have to understand when I've gotta do maintenance to keep my daily driver drivin' instead of hanging some curtains! -David Kustoms-and-Sleds | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | or maybe her,,,just kidding, I love old mustangs, I have mentioned on previous post, before I got my 52, I has a 66 red convert and boy would it run, I also had a 641/2 and a 67..all of them were very good cars,,I try to tell carolyn that when a deal comes up you just dont have time to sell, you buy and then sell afterwards,,,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 | If I am to even think about the Impala SS I'm wanting at this time Ol' Betsy will have to go. Haven't got the room for more than one at a time. Truck is on the market though.
Bruce Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten) New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | I just keep buying and buying and buying and..... don't think I ever sold anything, Scott | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | I gave up underwear and got It caught in my zipper
That count?????? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | Originally posted by 48bigtrucks: I just keep buying and buying and buying and..... don't think I ever sold anything, Scott That's the spirit! I like that idea! 63 Nova 2dr ht (355) 64 C10 (292) 67 Camaro RS/SS (Vortec 355) 74 C10 (454) 80 El Camino (406) 85 Monte Carlo SS (406) 04 Blazer (wife's car.) (I have to admit to selling a 67 Camaro Sport Coupe earlier this year to pay medical expenses after surgery.) | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 | I have this mantra: Buy high and sell cheap.
54 3100 with 235 62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 7 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 7 | I know what you mean, a few years ago I got really serious with my bass fishing and started fishing bass tournaments. I had about 20 rod and reel combo's made by various companys, all just mid-grade stuff.
Long story short, I had to sell all of them before up-grading to the good stuff. I would have liked to kept some of it for spares, but that's the way it goes I guess.
Now I have just about quit tournament fishing, but I still fish a lot and have really god stuff, go figure.
"I MUST DO AS THE VOICES IN MY TACKLE BOX COMMAND" >*)))))><{
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 | Proffitt, you should let your nurse do that.
54 3100 with 235 62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | tony m, did you mean to spell norse?
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |