that's funny, it seems like you are the only one that was on THAT subject, everyone else was discussing when ATF was first used. I'm thinking any fluid that is put in an automatic transmission becomes automatic transmission fluid by default. So to go off on one of your favorite rants. They just hadn't thought of that name for it yet. But of course you are the only person on earth that knows anything, so I will bow down to your vastly superior knowledge of EVERYTHING, despite the fact I don't think you have ever presented an argument that was complete or in context. Just wondering how you can claim to be so knowledgeable about EVERYTHING, yet the only post I have actually seen from you about something you weren't arguing about was, why your distributor won't turn in the block, after you put a nice coat of paint on the machined mating surfaces. water is wet
ATF is not motor oil. Nor has anyone advocated pouring motor oil into the intake (although if you used the fluids that you put into the transmission of an M5A1 tank you would be doing exactly the same thing.
Whats super funny is that GM *INVENTED* ATF because motor oil didn't work well.. and I posted that fact, and the year.
SCIENCE!