OK...OK...it was a great article! I was just ponting out that it was not very clear in its intent. IF the article had been written in non- tech. speak maybe I would have gotten something out of it other than more confusion and more pseudo science. If the article was so helpful why are we all using diffrent oils..... because we all have diffrent beliefs and the article did nothing to dispel any of them FOR ME. Rotella with all the fancy stuff is not for older gas engines check the Shell Rotella site. Here it is with the bark on..older engines 47-55 any standard brand oil that is on the shelf with all the certs is the correct oil to use. Figure it out, its not a "classic" with a racing cam nor with a 350 engine with headers. CLASSIC = STOCK....stick with a major brand oil and that's all you need to know. OR...I guess all of the lubrication engineers at the major oil companies are all wrong and people with cams that fail are all right....get a grip lad. Steve