Tim, 95-100 a lot of days here...plus the older I get, and my little short wife, the hotter it "seems" to get.

I know about those driver side vents. Back early 70's I had a 50 with the vent and man did it feel good..... about midnight and then only with a cold Pabst in my hand! Back then we "didn't miss what we had never had"....AirConditioning. I never had air in any truck I owned until 1997. Then I found out what I had been missing. WHEN I get the system in the panel I'll let you guys know how it works for sure. Hopefully THIS summer.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile