..."its harder to heat the inside of a panel"


Well, it will also be harder to COOL it to. Ned, after lots of consideration, and looking the cost to fix the heater cores/valves ect....and then have to put A/C in it later, I have just about convinced myself to put the Heat & A/C system in mine that fits under the dash. If the A/C has a hard time cooling then I guess the same logic applies to it as the heater...hang a curtain up in the Summer same as the Winter.
You can sink a good bit of money in the regular heater system,money that could go toward the hole system.

Not for everyoneI know but another option you may want to consider. I really like the system that fits the contour under the dash.....just my nickel on this.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile