Burbites,
It is what I call "Fit & Finish".If a person is set on keeping the inside stock then the realization is only a propane blast furnace will keep ice from forming on the inside in the winter and keeping your Co-pilot from shivering.
I put many hours deliberating on,ok,I'm going to be comfortable or correct? It then dawned on me....Make it to suit myself.I'm paying for it! I like'um all... I just enjoy hopping in in 20d weather and going for breakfast with the car gang,turn on the heater and then be able to hear the radio also in an Insulated Burb.
I made patterns of the plywood bows put in the top to jamb sandwich foil juke insulation {not bubble wrap}to the roof and then stapled in a vinyl headliner.I also made matching full door panels and covered them to match.One sheet of carwash board from Lowes made all the panels.I'll update my Photos this week to illistrait. Like I said,to each his own.Those ones I see in in the magazines that are period perfect and "way cool" but they are -way cool- in cold weather.
Keep the Burbs from rusting!


Sully