This is an open end question. Do you intend to do the work yourself? If so just how much work will you do yourself? I am a mechanic by profession, I don't do all the work my self. Things like engine o/h and transmission o/h I leave to the machine shop or transmission guy.
I do the pull and put (remove and install)my self. Things like carburator o/h, starter o/h, generator o/h, brakes, suspension, and electrics I do myself.
I will disassemble and assemble all the body parts for body work and painting but the actual body work and painting will be done by body and paint guys.
So what you are asking realy depends on how much you can do yourself.
To pay someone to do the job complete (if all the parts are there and useable) you may spend 10 to 15 K.
The 41 I am doing for a doctor freind now is going to run him about 9K but it had been done (poorly) about 20 years ago.