Hello- Why not haul it yourself. I brought my '51 GMC half ton from Tulsa Ok to Upper Mich (1100 miles) an a car dolly that I built. I just made sure that the rear end was full of gear lube ( the rear wheel bearings get their lube from there) I also put a couple of good tires on the rear. It followed like a dream. I have trailered vehicles from there and tow barred a '60 stepside back. The dolly worked best by far. Just my .02 cents worth. What ever you do, don't pass it up. As far as getting it running, maybe you will get lucky. My '53 Chev. 3100 sat in a farmer's field for 15 years. I brought it home, ran the fuel line to a gas can, changed oil, put in a new set of points and fired it up. It does leak a little oil. I also redid the brakes from the master cylinder to the drums. (cheap insurance)I also rebuilt the carb. At that point, I put it on the road. Half the fun of having it is working on it and driving it at the same time. My new engine (292 .30 over) is done and will be going in this winter. Good luck Don


"Sometimes my luck is so bad that if I bought a pumkin farm, halloween would probobly be outlawed."