It depends on how much work you can do or are willing to do. Also helps to have skilled friends. Some things you must do: Flush the block and radiator. You will probably have to recore the radiator. Change as many rubber parts as you can. Clean the fuel tank and lines and install a new filter. New battery and cables. Change the oil. Inspect/replace brakes(very important for your safety). Probably will need new tires. Then the usual tune-up stuff with the ignition. I'd say your at least looking at 1k. After that you will find other things you will need to do and then some things you want to do. Soon you may get hooked like a lot of us here, and it will become a never ending project. I've spent 7k on mine in the past 4 years. I'm not even close to being done. Good luck.


1962 Fleetside 4spd 235 w/O.D. posi 3:90
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon AWD 2.2 5sp
2013 Ram Tradesman C/V
My Webshot Photos]