Just for info..... Billyray, there was no repop tank for the panels until about last August. JimCarter had the repop made and Mike Taylor sent me a pic of it.... and he also had it at the Stovebolt Reunion in Kansas last year. I don't know who made it but the one I seen, AND the one I bought recently, are very good guage/quality. AS I mentioned in an earlier post it is exact down to the creases and indentions. Good job JC.
This tank deal is going around and around

but I can add that I was/is suspect billyray's tank may be an outside the frame tank??? but I'm no official on it... but I had one a fellow bolter sent me that looked like his and it was an outside frame tank. Note: I tried it under my panel but don't remember all the details except for one and that was not enough room. I think it hit the crossmember in front and the neck wasn't right. I originally planned to have my son in law...who welded for years at a local company, and said he could cut it and zip it back up, guaranteed not to leak....and to fit. I decided against cutting up a nice tank and sent it on to another bolter.
Well, it was a good post anyway. Always learn something!!