Billyray, I will have to check but I believe my tank is a 12/13 gal tank. I have the original and it is completed wasted. Rotted away but enough to get measurements from. My 52 panel and my friends here in town both have the brackets that bolt to the frame and then two that "turn up" to the floor. Then a bolt, with an offset washer hole, and recessed into the floor from above, that goes down and through a brace. I can't remember the length of the tank right off the top of my head, and its to late for me to go to the shop. Perhaps it was just the angle of the photo.
Anyway, in a few minutes I'll post a pic of a tank I have for sale that is the same dimensions/shape as the one I took out of my panel.

Alvin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile