This tank is exactly like the one that was rusted away in my panel.... and I might add that the reproduction tanks that JimCarter started having made last year is exactly like this one....down to every crease/bend!!
Below is the add I place a while back with the pics.
This is a gas tank I had bought for my 1/2 ton 52 Panel. I have sand blasted it on the outside but it needs cleaning on the inside. There is some tiny pinholes from the bead blasting and the front end of it is dented. There is some JBweld or lead or something right where the gas line hooks up. It is tough as it would/did not blast off in the bead blasting cabinet.
I had intended to vat it out and use the POR15 liner in it and paint the outside with POR15... but the kids came through and helped me buy a new one. $50 Plus shipping and thats less than I gave for it. Send PM if interested.
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/shacklebolt004.jpghttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/shacklebolt003.jpgEdited by Achipmunk (Wed Mar 17 2010 09:07 AM)
_________________________
I had rather walk carrying a StoveBolt hubcap than ride in anything else... especially a Ferd.