Ten years ago this December I took my first 235 (the one I received in the 55 2nd) to a machine shop in Plano Texas. Cains Machine Shop. He said it would take about 6 months. I have since bought another engine and had it completely rebuilt for less money than Mr. Cain charged for this first engine to be rebuilt. This was done by Plano Machine Shop. They keep asking for permission to go pick up the engine from Cain. Amusing. They think it would be fun.

I am driving my 55 2nd and am currently working on a 53 3100. I bought a 52 216 for the 53 from a fellow in Lewisville.

This first engine is still with Mr. Cain. He continues to tell me that he should have it together soon. I believe that I am the fool but it is nice to have free storage. The thought is not much but keeps me going.

Move on Brother Alan. Life is too short to be agrevated by minor inconveniences or dumb-arses.

Oh. I have never wanted to give up. I love to ride in my truck.


Dennis
-there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-