I have all but thrown in the towel.... but hey I am back in it. This is a long story but I will try to keep it short. I got my truck when I was a Sophmore in High School. I had nothing but a basic socket set, a 8x10 shed and a dream. I worked on it every chance I could. I finally got the truck running and drove it for a little while. I than decided to fully restore it. I was now a Senior. I still only had a small air compressor and and the shed as well a How to Restore Your Cheverolet Truck book. I got a lean to built my first year out of High school. I got real busy with work a girlfriend and life. So the truck got on the back burner. I than moved away from for College and than got married moved again and moved again. Mean while my truck got put out of the lean to and I had other projects. I now have a good job and my Mom moved to the area. I built a 22x24 garage insulated air conditioned. It is stocked with just about every major tool for a restoration, mig welder, stick welder, plasma cutter, big dual stage air compressor, welding/cutting torch, and sand blasting cabinet as well as two huge tool chest. I am not bragging but now I have the truck 10 minutes away with every thing to work it back to life. I have got the truck all the way down to the frame and I am on the up hill side. Not bad for almost 15 years since that fine summer afternoon that me and my Dad drug the truck home. Do I have a while to go yet well yea but now I have a nice garage to do it in and not a dirt floor. I also have the knowledge, I went to Nashville Auto Diesel College, as well as the tools and not just the latest Craftsman catalog. So hang in there it will be great when you finish I promise.

Kenny Broomfield