Originally Posted by neilroy
I think the correct verse is "Tribulation worketh patience". I hate being at the mercy of others to do anything. Congratulations on your new patience.

smile I prayed for paience once. Just once. I figured I would work that one out on my own after that.

I know what you mean about being at the mercy of others. I will not be again. In the amount of time it was at the shop & the time now needed to take care of the new rust forming I could have figured out how to do the work it went in for and never got done.

Thanks guys for the pep talk, I needed it. I can't let someone else take my joy from me so it's move forward & get er done. thumbs_up


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)