Originally Posted by Achipmunk
"five minutes a day" sounds like my goals. I tell everyone to do something EVERYDAY. To me that sometimes means I looked up something in the catalog that I will need. That counts!! Its amazing what you can do and how it will mount up. No matter how much time it is just do something everyday. Works for me.

The only problem is, it works TOO GOOD! Last night, I was so darn tired. Came in after a long hard day at work and sat down to watch a ball game. I fell asleep, my wife woke me to feed me dinner right there on the couch. grin

After I finished the game I was about 9:15. I HAD to go out to the garage for my 5 minutes. frown Well, I went out there and worked until 10:15!

Darn it, tonight it will be FIVE MINUTES, and not a second more! grin

Brian


1948 Chevy Pickup
Chopped and sectioned
owned since 1974 when I was 15.