Well, my truck is back home in the safety of my garage. I looked it over good & will have to re-do some of the plastic work(body filler) and sand the metal back down to get the surface rust off it, but it won't set me back too far.
If I kept it home and did it myself I would have had to do some "trial & error" mechanics but would have been better off. Oh well, I am getting over it and will just do what needs to be done & get back to work on it.


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)