Posted pictures of distributor rebuild, what would the logic be behind changing to another distributor??? This one is completely rebuilt, no slop in the shaft.
Oh we'll get it Woody, one way or another we'll get it, you know how bull headed I can be, maybe it's the dang gray paint I shot it with last year, might not be the right shade after all!
Hey Jimmie D, no problems with this one starting first time over, been that way ever since I brought her home and tuned it up two years ago. And it really is a sweet running engine when it's not acting finicky. Like yesterday we took a nice long ride and other than the hesitation I couldn't ask for a nicer running engine. Needs the short block rebuilt because she rattles a little after she’s warmed up and burns some oil, but the compression is still 130 across the board.
Dint have the time to work in the garage, to busy with learning what causes C, Cmaj7, and C7 on me Gitfiddle. And besides, I need something to keep me busy tomorrow.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL
Last edited by Denny Graham; 08/28/2008 2:29 AM.