While we're all sitting here waiting for the UPS guy, here's a little story about waiting for parts.
I had a friend lined up to help me hang my driver side door Sunday if the hinges got here in time. Well, I went to the post office on Saturday and no luck, so another week down the drain waiting for parts.
So Monday I'm coming home from my morning walk and notice my mailbox is closed. Because this town is so small, until just recently we all had to go to the post office to pick up our mail. Guess what... as of late last week we now get mail delivered to our house... the hinges were sitting in the mailbox all along and I didn't even know it.
Now the birds are going to have to find a new place to build their nests, but at least I'll get my mail delivered to the house.
Isn't THAT exciting?! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now I need more coffee.