I have upgraded to dual mastercylinder with a booster, front metering valve, and 10lb residual valves. I then custom plumed new brake lines where many mistakes where made. I am struggling to get the overall system blead and working.

After fighting through a couple leaks I blead the system. "Well I couldn't get anymore air out". However, the pedal is soft, never hard, and goes all the way down.

Theres no evidence of air in the system, but also no pressure on the wheel cylinders. I can't get the W/C to ingage.

I plugged the master cylinder outlets up, which created a hard pedal with no pedal travel. This suggests to me the problem exists after the M/C. Since all the wheels are acting the same way I ruled out front metering valve. This leave residual valves and W/C's.

Q. There is a arrow on the residual valve which I assumed pointed toward intend fluid flow hence going towards W/C. However, it mechanical seems like the other direction pointing towards M/C would work better. Any body got any advice on those?

Q. If M/C works and bleeder valves are closed tight with know more evidence of air shouldn't I have a hard pedal and pressure exertion on my shows? My W/C are not responding at all.

I am near the end of my rope in despiration. Please advice me.