| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 91 | Good advice! I will do that to be sure.
On the metering valve, I wonder if anything needs adjusting. I agree also that I don't really see it's true purpose. Since I don't know what im doing, thought I better do what was recommended. Plus it cost $58 dollars and I'd hate to take it off. If this don't clear up my problems I'll will remove it to be sure.
The rear wheels are not absolutely locked up. I can turn them in small increments with a bear grip. I was wanting to remove the hubs again to ensure E-cable and w/c's are still where their suppose to be. Thats why I was trying to back them off. But darn if I can budge them backward, I barely got them to where they are.
I am starting to hate these rear brakes. I don't see myself doing this too many times with out converting to disks back there. Then all-over.
3B, you and others are true bolt savers.
Thanks, Dana | | | |
Entire Thread
|
new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/04/2007 4:07 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 48bigtrucks | 10/04/2007 4:23 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/04/2007 3:19 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/04/2007 3:50 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| OldSub | 10/04/2007 3:59 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/05/2007 2:26 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/05/2007 3:36 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/06/2007 1:28 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/06/2007 1:30 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/06/2007 4:07 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| truckernix | 10/08/2007 1:53 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/09/2007 2:17 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/10/2007 4:28 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/10/2007 8:57 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/10/2007 9:30 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/11/2007 12:35 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Richard | 10/11/2007 7:25 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/11/2007 9:24 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/12/2007 1:21 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/16/2007 2:11 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/16/2007 4:09 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Cletis | 10/16/2007 10:35 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 57_StepSide | 10/17/2007 2:05 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| Shellology | 10/18/2007 7:41 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| 3B | 10/19/2007 12:29 AM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| starkweatherr | 10/26/2007 8:12 PM |
Re: new brakes want work, anyone please help
| BRIANTHELION07 | 10/27/2007 1:19 AM | |
| |
| |