on the burned valve subject you guy's are talking about PROPANE ? right ?
I don't know anything about it but I do know first hand that natural gas and methane do not have this problem because I have one compressor that is about a 300 horsepower straight six engine and I have been maintaining it for three year's it run's 24 hour's a day 7 day's a week 365 day's a year and the head has never been off it ! so the natural gas is not going to cause engine trouble and in my opinion it will save engine's because it burn's so clean , when they change oil in these motor's the oil look's just like new oil it never get's very dirty ,
I don't really understand why propane is causing the valves to go bad unless it making the engine's run hot some way ???


1967 C10 shortbed fleetside 1/2 ton
painted bumper's & hubcap's no option's driven year round
but truck won't start when it's raining or snowing ?
1967 camaro RS 327 all stock
DON'T WORRY FOLK'S THIS BIG WHEEL THING IS LIKE A KIDNEY STONE IT WILL PASS !
O-RING'S WERE NEVER MENT TO BE USED AS TIRE'S !



1967 c10 2wd swb 250 3spd