hey fella's I am a well tender for a natural gas company and I have several different type's of engine's that I maintain that are now running on the natural gas , I can tell you that no modification's to ANY gasoline engine is needed to run it on natural gas over just figuring out a way of getting it into the engine ,
I have small engine's that have a gas tank for gas and a hose for the natural gas flip a switch from one to the other and the engine never know's the difference ,,
my compressor's run 24hour's a day 7 day's a week and you take out a spark plug that is 6 month's old and it look's like brand new !!!
a small 5hp engine takes about 2 to 3 pounds boost (psi) to run , a bigger engine like a big cat six cylinder take's about 15 pound's
it is something that can and will work ,,,


1967 C10 shortbed fleetside 1/2 ton
painted bumper's & hubcap's no option's driven year round
but truck won't start when it's raining or snowing ?
1967 camaro RS 327 all stock
DON'T WORRY FOLK'S THIS BIG WHEEL THING IS LIKE A KIDNEY STONE IT WILL PASS !
O-RING'S WERE NEVER MENT TO BE USED AS TIRE'S !



1967 c10 2wd swb 250 3spd