Tiny, let me see if I can say what I meant by die hard liberals.... I always think faster than my fingers can go. Here is what I mean... if we stop buying off shore goods that means we will not be buying stuff at say at wal-mart, Belks, Dillards and other places so the politicians would be saying look at all the American workers that are out of a job..at Walmart etc because we won't buy the junk. Hope this is clearer?? I may add that YES I will pay more for American made goods if the china crap stops. In actuality most would save money. Instead of buying two cheap shirts at 10 each we would buy one good shirt for 15 and wear it for 3 times longer. I would bet there are few of us, except children, that could not go for AT LEAST one year and never buy shirt/pants etc. By the same token if all us stovebolters could join forces and say the same thing we could come out better. Maybe it would mean our trucks sit for awhile longer but hey, when its done it will last another 60 years...AND yes, I always ask "do you have anything American made". I like to ask this especially at shoe stores. Some do have a couple American made but most say no. Pertaining to "shoes" I recently found a "Heel Bar" that can make you a taylor made pair for $150 or less which for me is more than I have ever paid for any shoe but when the "now generation" is paying 150 plus for a pair of tennis shoes it becomes more attractive and they will feel better And last longer. (their 150 shoes cost 15 bucks. How do I know? I worked for a company that made the fabric for them and also know the "cost breakdown" ...so, I'm going taylor made...and eat less Hardee biscuits for a month!!