Well I am hoping that you find out it is something simple. I would pull the valve cover, Then pull the dist and run a drill in the pump. If the pump is working you will get oil to the rockers then check gauge. If you get oil to the rockers and no pressure at the gauge then I would disconect the oil tube line to the gauge(disconect at the gauge). Place the (now open) end into a clear jar and fire up the drill. You should get a steady stream of oil. I suspect that you have a blockage and no oil is getting to the gauge. If you have no flow or only a trickle replace the oil line and then fire up the drill, check gauge hopefully you will now have preasure and all will be well. Man I hope I am right! Sending you all the good vibes I can!


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"