as for Bowtie bits - I've called them asking about weird obscure parts, and if they didnt' haev it they woudl give me the name/number of someone else to call.
I don't know that I myself have ever bought anything from chevy duty - my dad buys a lot of stuff from them. They seem to have more stuff for the AD trucks tho'.
I recall now why I never bought anything from chevy duty. Early one morning I went to their site and picked through a bunch of parts I wanted to buy.. on a dial up - this takes awhile with their site since they are so graphic happy - then I go to order and I get an error message and all this stuff. I email them and say 'hey at such and such time I got this error - I was trying to place an order' - I got an email back that had no hello, goodbye, only 'server maitnenace' etc..
So, after wasting all that time I decided that I should not use their site anymore as no telling when it would do it again.
-W