Locals at the show confirmed the rumor, but Chevy Duty was still using the name. I suppose there will be a grace period to change their name over. Sounds like some of you guys were lucky in your dealings, and if I didn't have multiple negative experiences my opinion would certainly be different.
Although the lady who answered the phone and relied to email at Bowtie Bits was great, Jeff is no less than rude and belligerant. I bought wiper blades from him, they are worthless and just flop around on the new arms I bought from him at the same time. It made him mad when I reported the issue. I inquired to buy one of his $1000 rechromed 54/55 grilles but they were out of stock when I asked. I politely requested to have my name tied to the next grille and to be called. He told me to get screwed and find my grille elsewhere! I have no idea where that came from. Maybe one of his dogs had just died when I reported the defective product and another one died right before I asked to purchase the $1000 item from him? Very very unprofessional.