well, here's my 2 cents...i ordered a rear end gear kit in July, and after a few weeks of waiting I called, and they told me it was on back order. two weeks. thanks for the call, guys. then after nothing I make another call. mid October. from July to October. the guy on the line (brad) says that they get shipments from the supplier every two weeks. when i asked why, then, is it taking two months to get my parts, he scratches his head and mumbles something about this supplier. i was hoping to drive my truck from san fran to tucson in Oct/Nov, but now i'm getting nervous, as I'm not making that drive at 50 mph! i figgered July was leaving me plenty of time to get her hummin just right for a roadie in Nov! oh well.
I have ordered stuff from them in the past, and other than some crappy foreign made ignition switch, i have been pleased w/ CD. but man, that switch didnt even fit the dash, and it looked like hell. i ended up rebuilding the GM switch, thereby keeping the bezel and nice look of the original. a little more expensive, but worth it. now i have a crappy back up in the back of the tool box. i just want that rear end...


sure love my old Chevy.