santacruz (Mr. Mata)

I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for the excellent customer service I have received from your devoted employee, Angie, at Chevy Duty. Angie provided me with her extension (which I use every time I call CD), and she gives me very professional service. I have recently completed (never actually DONE) my '56 3100 Chev., and without a doubt, the majority of parts that I needed for that truck came from "Angie" at CD! I was just on the phone with her yesterday, ordering a few more items, and as usual, she answered with a cheerful voice, ready to take my order. I am not only pleased with Angie's service, I am pleased with the parts I receive at a reasonable price. If what I had ordered didn't work for some reason, I returned the item for credit, with no difficulity at all. Again, as I said earlier in this thread, I like CD! Thank you for the information you have provided.

Brian Dahl