I want to again say thanks to all who helped me along on getting my truck on the road again. I piddle around with it some and drive it several times a week. Added a tack, mounted it under the dash right of the parking brake handle. Have had to use the heater and it works well. Sometimes I just open the shop door and look at it. It is backed in, so I get a good look look at it. Hard to believe that 31 years went by before it was up and going again. It brings back memories and also hard to believe that I also have aged 31 years. Retired now after 10 years working in the oil field as an open hole oil well logger and 32 years as a firefighter. Time has gone by fast. Still working a family ranch with help from another firefighter friend. Daughter is getting married on the 22nd, future son in law is a good fellow and is an outdoor type man that knows how to work. Life is good. WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS


~ William Moore
1950 Chevy 3100
Truck Tuesday Reports
"Bringing 'OId Blue' Back to Life"
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery