Wow! I have to agree with you John, what a great group you have here.
I'm a member of lots of other forums (firearms, cars, pinball) none have been as welcoming or as helpful on a first post - ever
Thanks to each and every one of you.
I got a surprise call from the guy I bought it from that he was getting it delivered here early - as in tonight.
I'll be hanging around at the gate to my ranch waiting for it around 11pm tonight. Driveway is a bit tight so I will need to make sure his 5th wheel comes in right
Let me take a closer look at it per some of your recommendations and I'll get back to the group with a million more Qs for sure
HotRod (Jerry), I'm straight up I75 out of ATL and right off the Lenoir City exit - and would love some coaching once I get my bearings! Appreciate your very kind offer
We run a horse ranch here off route 70
Youtube of our ranch