"Tennessee" is a big place- - - -I'd be happy to try to help get things adjusted so the rig drives more safely until you decide on whether or not to go for a complete rehab of the steering gear. I'm near the Alabama state line a little east of I-65. Other places to inspect would be wheel bearings, king pins and bushings, and tie rod ends. Make a couple more posts so you have access to private messaging, and let's arrange a "meet & greet". I taught steering and suspension work in a couple of vocational schools for 30-something years before I retired in 2011, and I have some pretty good wheel alignment equipment that's looking for something to do.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!