I know, I know. I agree with Jerry but for the .50 cents worth I use a week its a matter of convenient. Back when I was gravure printing/plating we did out own.
However, I have used bottle water and just plain old spigot tap water. I do take a couple bottles with as I never know when I have to stay at the cheap motels for few winks and don't even want to touch the faucet...let along use the water!!!

Heck, back in the day when I was cutting pulpwood, think mid 60's, I actually drank from a mud puddle more than once. If you've never done that you have never been really thirsty.
I've probably got enough mud in me to grow corn..........and distill it smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile