Park that cab in the back forty for another day in the future. Once you have developed welding skills which you will learn on the better cab which you now need to buy, you can dig that basket case out for your second truck project. Everyone needs at least two of these trucks. One daily beater, and one pretty boy truck.
I have 4 of them. One daily driven beater, one pretty boy truck on the road, another pretty boy truck almost on the road, and one other one, well, I just got carried away with that one.
You get my point. I hope.
If a guy is not supposed to keep buying these trucks, then why do I keep finding so many of them for sale?!

Last edited by 52Carl; 06/29/2021 2:33 AM.

1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission