Mike, I said it the wrong way. It's my fault not yours. When I said we would have to study it. I really meant we can't study the whole situation. Or at least I can not. I would have to be there. So I just gave a general. I did keep saying we don't know this and that too much, like it was your fault. Trying to say that kind of extensive sounding fix is hard to give a specific sequence and method of operation. Tried to get close without being exact. Probably some members can take a shot at exactness. I guess you can use what I did say, and that link, to get a feel. The rot looks pretty bad but not real abnormal. They make all the patches you will need. We haven't even discussed your welding skills and available tools and help from friends. Welding thin metal takes practice. Kevin has real good experience in AD cab repair.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn