Taking the advice to heart, I've been doing some research and have come up with some questions. I've attached a page from the FAM, which I've highlighted a couple of areas. The questions:
1. The drawings make several references to the O line. I'm assuming that is the zero line shown at the bottom, followed by the 10 line, 20 line, etc. and accompanied by the corresponding grid on the side. Is this correct? 2. If so, then it looks like the top of the frame sits at the 10 inch line and the floor sits at the 11.88 inch line. That would indicate that the floor sits 1.88 inches above the frame. Is this correct?
This would give me the reference to use to correct the leaning of my cab, which currently leans to the right.
3. The drawing is labelled with "LD" at the end of the name. There is a corresponding drawing that looks very similar, but not exactly the same with the label "RD". I'm assuming that the LD is left and RD is right. Is this correct? Does it make a difference?
I know I'll have more questions along the way.... Thanks for everyone's patience with me as I try to figure this out!