Mike is right, it's not the amps it's the breaker spaces. For that perpetual cost, I would figure out a smart way to get by without it, but have some expansion options on breaker spaces. That's my problem, anything I add, I'lI have to add a subpanel and I'm using those thin breakers for light/plug circuits. have a 50' long extension cord for my MIG welder as sometimes it's easier to take the welder to the project than the project to the welder. It works fine for me.


Allen
Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude

1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer
1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer
1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod
1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great
1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week
1974 Stingray Corvette