Originally Posted by Lugnutz
I might even have a drop cord outlet hanging down in the center of the shop.
Definitely do that. A retractable cord that can be set at different elevations depending on where you're working would be awesome.
When I first started working on my truck, I had an extension cord laying on the floor and had to bend down and pick it up every time I needed to change tools. I was getting too old for that, so finally ran a cord down from the ceiling. MUCH nicer just reaching over to plug things in as opposed to bending down to the floor.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.