Denny, I quite enjoyed your ride along video. It really is a motivator. I'd love to do that one day soon. Beautiful yard by the way. The country farms sure look a lot like the ones around here. One spot could have passed for a place a couple towns down the road!
I will go with the sm420 for now. See how it performs for the tasks at hand. If I like it, maybe put theT5 in the1/2ton or sell it.
Who knows when that will be!


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300