WILCO, Jerry- you saved me the trouble of calling ALL the shops in Fayetteville, asking if they knew you, then hoping it wasn't an old racing rival of yours looking to settle a score or something! (instead of just admitting that I forgot who it was you recommended, and asking again)

On the same note, my pride also kept me from posting those bearing pictures immediately. "Ouch!" is an understatement. I didn't necessarily cause their failure, but I was reluctant to share it. I love reading/studying on "the Bolt" and I see a lot of that same reluctance here sometimes. A long, interesting, educational thread will be going... then nothing. The facts are the facts, folks, so it's ok to fess up if you had half the United States helping you get your truck running on here, then you saw you left a coil wire off.

Just don't do it twice, right? wink

If we ever muster up a video section in the Tech Tips called "Engine Noises: Ouch! That Means A Rebuild!" , I've got us a good starting point here!

Brad


Wrench Fetcher, PhD