The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (TUTS 59, PAUL Berardi, 68ironhead, Peggy M), 120 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,369
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Hi, I'm from Italy.

I purchased this Truck in Ridgeland, Mississippi on January 2010. It runs GREAT!

Seller said it was partially restored in Arkansas. Now I'm going to complete its restyling in my Country.

I'm looking for info about last owner or who restored it.

Many thanks.

We start the Bolt Bucket with pictures taken when Vince and his wife and sons came for a visit at the Stovebolt HQ. thumbs_up

Pix in the Bolt Bucket

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/03/2023 11:04 PM. Reason: added more info to the title
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 94
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 94
Nice looking truck. Its very eyecatching.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the STovebolt. Nice truck you have. Good luck on finding your information.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks Alvin.
Your '37 is fantastic
Vincenzo.
Italy

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Many thanks.
Nice collection.
Regards,Vincenzo.
Italy

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 105
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 105
I live right down the road from ridgeland. Who did you purchase it from?

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Hi Joshua, sorry for later to your question.
I don't watch everyday Stovebolt on web.
I purchased my truck from Terry Evans,294 Planters Grove
Ridgeland 39157,MS
My email address: [email protected]
Best regards.
Vincenzo,Italy

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
Vince,
Mr. Evans is listed with the Chamber of Commerce. Does he not have the answers you are looking for?


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Yes I know, he is listed with the Chamber of Commerce.Before purchase I checked and that was for guarantee, but I never had answers to my questions.
Thanks for your help.
Vincenzo


Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
Do you have specific questions about the truck or are you just curious about it's history? If the former there are lots of people who have rebuilt, modified and otherwise dealt with these style trucks. If the latter, that may be a tough nut to crack.


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Hi,it's just for curiosity and for more info about engine 216.
If you watch on my profile you can find a Political card I found inside defrost of my truck, I believe since a lot of years.
Regards,Vince.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
Very interesting. That card may expand your history search into North Dakota.

I guess he won the election. Check out this.


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Look this link :http://www.grandforkscounty.net/sheriff/index.htm
Then on PAST SHERIFF you will find Arthur Rike, he was Sheriff 1958/ 1960
I love to think that my truck with inside on defrost this Political ADV ,it was used by Sheriff/owner running in North Dakota.
Ciaoo,Vince.

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Hi, sorry I did not notice that I sent you same link about sheriff, that you sent me before.
Vince

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Vince, Nice to see you around the garage. Hopefully the paper work is all straighten out and your now driving and showing that truck off around Italy.
Wish you were here. I need some help putting the front fenders on. I've got a lot done since you were here in the summer.
Oh, wish you could have been with me on I-26 the other day. I blew the cob webs out of the 37 smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0