| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | not only new to stove bolter, but new to comptur also. I'm 70 years old and still playing with my toys. Love old cars & trucks. Retired from my own truck business. Have a 41 3/4 ton pu my wifes grandmother bought new, also have a 52 crosley pu.& a 51 super sport crosley & a 51 ford. Will post pic as soon as my grand son shows me how. orson benedict norfolk ct | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | Welcome, can't wait to see some pics. sounds like some cool old iron. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 | Welcome Doggy. Lots of info here on the bolt. I am what you might call"elderly"also. These young upstarts here (50/60) on the bolt know their stuff. I ask a lot of questions and always get answers.
Weeds | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | You will be so busy from now on. Once you start looking up stuff about trucks on the computer, you will wonder how you lived without it. Have fun and good luck! My mom is 88 and checks emails and writes letters. Also gets on facebook once in a while. I think by mistake. But she loves it. Plays games too. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 235 | Hello Orson!!! Welcome to the stovebolt. Tom here, I use to work at Arnie's in Canaan. Now I'm working up to Bonsal (was Watacrete back in the day) Driving flatbed. I did not think you would ever retire. Hope you are enjoying youself and stay warm up there in Norfolk. It was 3 below here this morning. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | Welcome, can't wait to see some pics. sounds like some cool old iron. I agree...... Welcome to the Bolt!  Cliff59 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the bolt. Age is definitley not a requirement around here. Since I'm over 60 I guess don't fit into the youngster category Weeds was talking about but I'm certainly young at heart There is also a forum for asking computer questions so don't let it get you down. Keep us posted. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | I want to thank all of you guys for the friendly comments. I think it is going to be fun when I get this figured out. It sure is different than swinging wrenches. Glad to be aboard The doggy dr. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 |
Allan ----- 1951 GMC 1/2-ton Two 1953 Chevy 3100 5-window | | |
| |
| |