| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Jon G, GMCJammer51, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, 50Chevy3100),
157
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | very nice, great picture! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 | Thanks. It is going to take ALOT of work to get this old girl going again though. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I will look through my VCCA magazine because I am sure that complete kits are available. If you register on the VCCA site you will find out everything you need to know including wood suppliers.
That looks like a really exciting project. As you say it is mostly the wood that is missing. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 94 | Thanks. i will look at that site.
Last edited by Jordi55; 08/05/2009 6:49 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Jordi, welcome to the bolt. There is also a place named KCWood Mfg. The custom build the cab sets. I do not personally know but I have heard they are one top notch guys. Check'em out.
EDIT: they have a web site. I think its kcwoodmfg.com.... if you google it I think it will be the first one on the list.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 08/06/2009 2:43 AM.
| | |
| |
| |