The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Shade Baby), 152 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,214
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 118
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 118
Thank you Peggy
AS hard as you worked on Febuary's you deseve an atta girl.
We all enjoy the post an pics Thanks again

Ken
p.s I will get mine in soon

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 394
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 394
great work peggy...lot of work for you, but lots of unjoyment for us...just got to love them old trucks


Drive with Pride. mike j
family pic
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Thanks guys. smile I worked in a few over the weekend and thought that would be enough. But I couldn't stop!!

Here are nine more for today.

It's good to see some of the folks who have been around for a long time finally sending in a picture of their truck. I've been putting that information in their signature line for the profile. I hope having quick access to the person's truck in the Gallery (with that link) will help out with discussions in the forum.

If the weather stays cold like this, I should be able to keep this up for a short while. With daylight savings coming next Sunday, our whole world will change here on the farm!

Enjoy these.

Peggy


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
This \'56 has an odd grille and rear fenders!

That how they were in Argentina? ohwell


IRWIPI 2005 Peoples Choice
Inky,
"It's not that I haven't done IT... It's that I haven't done IT yet."

--------------------
'48 1-1/2 ton Dump
'57 Chevy Panel
'59 Chevy 2 ton Dump
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 114
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 114
The 56 certainly has a different look than I'm accustom to seeing.


Your wife called & said
"buy whatever you want"!
-
1961 Chevy Apache 10 Restoration Photo Album
-
in the Gallery ...
My 1961 Chevy Custom Apache 10 SWB
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
saw a great old truck on my way to pick up tax papers. not for sale. i regret not carrying my camera. ron


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
It was great to see Old Goat's 41 found a home with one of us! If that truck had not been so far away...I might have been in the dog house...

...again..

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
Great bunch, covered a lot of eras with that group. grin grin grin

Thanks Peg

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Quote
This '56 has an odd grille and rear fenders!
That grille was used in 2-tons here. I have seen one installed in a ½-ton. I'd be interested in knowing more about this truck.

Those fenders may have had some creative custom body work. It looks like '55-56 Ford fenders have been grafted on.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
Great job on FEB. there PEG. smile

..lots of new PIX and stories. Man the Page be Growing! grin


CLiff59


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Got four for you all today. Been really working at folks giving more information. Gosh, maybe we'll even have to see if folks will include their "color" (the Omaha Orange post). grin

Had some really good ones again today.

If the snow doesn't stop me, I should be able to get some of the tech tips done today.

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0