It's been nearly four months since my last update on the Rebulding Process of the Blue Funk,so I guess I should do a short Status Report:
The cab with its firewall pad, Hush mats, guages, pedals, electric windshield wiper, parking brake assembly, and choke cable are attached.
A lot of the wiring is done.
I've cleaned, and/or repaired, and painted, the inner fenders, fenders, radiator frame, bottom grill support, grill, and grill top.
I cleaned and painted the oil canister and its inner fender mounting bracket. I replaced the broken oil connector from the filter/pressure line to the block. The oil filter canister is now loosely attached to the inner fender, which is loosely attached to the PB bracket and radiator frame.
I replaced the carb base and manifold to carb insulator. The accelerator linkage and accelerator pedal and its linkage has been hooked up.
I've begun working on the replacement door and a multitude of which ever other things grab my attention.
The week after next, I'm going on Vacation for 12 days and plan to spend the majority of my time off in my Garage.
I may take Belinda out to eat or something one evening if she wants.