Thanks for your continued interest, Eric.

You know, it was one year ago today that the Blue Funk was towed back to my house. I started taking it apart almost immediately, but came to a standstill probably due to feeling overwhelmed. So, for over a month I did nothing to it. Then, I began working on the Blue Funk, eating it like it was an elephant, one bite at a time.

It was last November, 9 months ago, that the cab came off. My goal was for the cab to be back on the frame was by Autumn, so I could work on it, piecing it back together, through the Winter. I am currently ahead of the projected schedule.

If the time that has past is any indication of what is to come, and bearing any unseen problems, I should have the Blue Funk back together by next spring.

Perhaps then we can finally meet, and "sit around and gawk at our trucks".

Thanks again, Eric.


Dave
The Blue Funk: a '51 3100 4 OTF with a '57 235
In the Gallery
More pix on Photobucket