I am sorry but I tried, really hard to follow this post. I have a 53 1/2 ton in work. probably 2-3 years from being on the road. I like the Idea of YOM plates but what are all my options for plates, i couldn't follow all the different types, the restrictions of use and requirements for registration, inspection renewal etc. so if I want to use YOM plates how do i do that, i have my truck in a million pieces so use a picture from before, bring the title and bill of sale and proof of insurance (which would require me to temporarily insure my mess) and the plates I want to use and cross my fingers? also do they all expire in 2013 if so when would i renew them so not to lose them....again made no sense. this thread was all over the place anyone want to re-cap and summarize it?
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto.
I hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.