Guys We had a discussion a month or so back on Texas YOM plates. Good news is I was able to get a set of 49 truck plates for my suburban that the county approved so with a couple more tweaks I will be ready to get it inspected!!
Now comes the next question. I also have a 46 Dodge truck lurking in the back. Texas 1946 plates are non existent or outrageously priced. I only have a bill of sale and motor etc was missing when i bought it.Since body style is same 41-47 could I use those plates. If so did texas always use a pair of plates as all I am finding are singles. Any help would be appreciated.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."-Abraham Lincoln