Hi Bill,
The wheel bearings for a 98 2500 are too small and the 1951,3600 spindles would need to be turned to make them work. The 98, 3500 has bearings that are too big and will require making sleeves for the 51, 3600 spindles, just like the Dodge set up. I will look into it further tomorrow, as far as price for the Dodge parts vs the Chevy parts. I also need to find the hub depth for the Chevy hub as well as the Dodge hub to see if the bearings fall in the right places on the spindle. Whatever way it goes, I would think the caliper would be the same make as the hub that is be used. Making the bracket should be a matter of measuring and cutting it out of 1/4 plate. I think we are getting closer! Any advice or info on the depth of the hubs would be appreciated.
Rick